设为首页|收藏本站|
开启左侧

[问答] 美国疫情那么严重,为什么没有出现美国版本的方方日记?

[复制链接]
楼主
←埘の哫喑 发表于 2021-4-19 01:17:36 | 显示全部楼层

很多美国人通过社交平台,用文字和视频的方式,讲述最近两个多月以来,疫情对自己生活和周围社会造成的冲击。
NYT等媒体早就和一些专栏作家/特约记者约稿,写疫情生活连载。作者都非常坦率,内容都是讲述疫情下的社会恐慌,周围人有被传染后的惨状,还有对ZF各种直言不讳的抨击。
只不过人家是用英文写,发外媒/发推特/发油徒,题主不知道罢了。
比如我最近一直在追看的系列。这个连载叫COVID-19: 
NEW YORK DIARY。已经和出版商签约了。作者叫Reno,纽约市的一个专栏作家,“First Things”的主编兼撰稿人
 第1张图片 realize that I can’t spend the rest of the day marinating in my fears about the “war” rhetoric. There’s work to be done. But I’m distracted. We seem to be sliding toward an economic catastrophe. If I’m huddling with Victor to develop a survival budget, thousands of businesses and organizations are doing the same.
In early March, when government officials were urging people to take precautions, minimize contact, and wash their hands, many white-collar businesses closed and people began to work from home.
On Sunday, March 15, Mayor de Blasio ordered schools, restaurants, and bars to close. As I’m working at my desk, a friend sends a text message: Governor Andrew Cuomo has announced a lockdown to take effect on Sunday evening. Everything “non-essential” must come to a halt. Only “essential services” are to continue. “We’re going to take it to the ultimate step,” he intones at the news conference, “which is we’re going to close the valve.” I’m reminded of King Canute, who stood on the seashore and commanded the tide not to come in
.…… ……
…… ……
Truth is more important than life, and, like worship, it has been sacrificed. Officials tell us that they are working to secure our “safety.” Media warn that younger people can be infected. Everyone must be concerned! But the evidence we have so far is that the coronavirus is primarily a threat to a small portion of the population, those who are elderly or are for other reasons vulnerable to complications. Yet the government and media seem always to stoke fear, rarely to reassure, and never to call for courage.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

0关注

6粉丝

401帖子

排行榜
活跃网友
返回顶部快速回复上一主题下一主题返回列表APP下载手机访问
Copyright © 2016-2028 CTLIVES.COM All Rights Reserved.  西兔生活网  小黑屋| GMT+8, 2024-4-29 17:26